CHICKEN AND WAFFLE SUPREME
Yield: 1 portion
|Krusteaz® Maple, Square Flat Bottom Waffle||86151 90406||2 ea|
|American cheese||2 slices|
|PAM® High Yield Canola Cooking Spray, as needed||64144 07263|
|Breaded chicken tenders||2|
|Country gravy||1/4 cup|
|Pickled jalapenos||2 tbsp|
- Place one waffle, flat side up on your work surface.
- Add one slice of American cheese on top of each waffle.
- Coat griddle with pan spray. Preheat over medium heat.
- Place waffles on griddle, cheese side up, and cook until waffles are toasted, and cheese has melted.
- Remove from griddle. Top one waffle with chicken tenders, country gravy, and jalapenos.
- Place other waffle, cheese side down, on top of the stack.