LOADED BAKED PO-WAFFLE SANDWICH
Yield: 1 portion
|Krusteaz® Buttermilk Flat Bottom Waffle||86151 90406||2 ea|
|Cheddar cheese||1 slices (3/4 oz each)|
|Shredded hash brown potatoes, crispy||1/2 cup|
|Cooked pork bacon||2 slices|
|Egg, sunny side up||1|
|Green onions, sliced thin||1 tbsp|
- Preheat griddle over medium heat. Coat with pan spray.
- Place cheddar cheese on the flat side of one of the waffles.
- Place waffles on griddle and cook until waffles are toasted, and cheese is melted.
- Remove from griddle.
- Top cheesy waffle with hash browns, bacon, and egg. Then sprinkle with green onions.
- Place the other waffle, flat side down, on top of the green onions.