BLACK BEAN SALSA DIP
Yield: 24 portions
|Ro*TelŽ Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies||64144 60245||10 cups|
|Ranch StyleŽ Black Beans, drained||46900 73178||5 cups|
|Cayenne pepper, ground||2 tbsp|
|Cheddar Jack cheese, shredded||2 cups|
- Combine RO*TELŽ, Ranch StyleŽ Black Beans and cayenne pepper in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir in 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Remove mixture from heat and let cool slightly, then puree in a food processor until smooth.
- Remove and place dip into 24, 4-ounce oven-safe ramekins for service.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Top each ramekin with remaining cheese and bake in the oven until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Serving Suggestions: Serve dip with tortilla chips, or use as a sauce for burritos and enchiladas.