PANNA COTTA WITH STRAWBERRY TOPPING
Yield: 24 portions
|PAM® High Yield Canola Spray, as needed||64144 07263|
|Unflavored gelatin||4 pkgs|
|Lowfat milk||5 cups|
|Part-skim ricotta cheese||7 cups|
|Vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|Lemon juice||2 tsp|
|J. Hungerford Smith® Sliced Strawberry Topping||27000 11800||1 quart|
- Spray 6 oz. custard cups with PAM® High Yield Canola Cooking Spray.
- Sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup milk in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute to soften gelatin. Stir in remaining 4 cups milk and the sugar.
- Cook over medium-low heat until gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved. Place in blender with ricotta cheese, vanilla and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour 6 oz. into prepared cups and refrigerate 3 hours, or until firm.
- To serve, invert each dessert onto individual serving plate, drizzle each with 2 oz. of J. Hungerford Smith® Strawberry Topping.