SPICY SINGAPORE NOODLE BOWL
Yield: 24 portions
Portion Size: 1 cup
|Lean sirloin||4 lb|
|Ground black pepper||1/4 tsp|
|La Choy® Rice Noodles||44300 12616||24 oz|
|La Choy® Soy Sauce||44300 12670||1-1/3 cups|
|Hot chili sauce||2 tsp|
|Red pepper flakes, dried||1 tsp|
|Wesson® Canola Fry Oil||27000 72635||1/2 cup|
|Ginger, fresh, grated||1 tbsp|
|Garlic, fresh, minced||2 tsp|
|La Choy® Asian Stir-Fry Vegetables||27000 53983||4 lb|
|Vegetable stock||6 cups|
|Cilantro, fresh||1/2 cup|
© ConAgra Foodservice. All Rights Reserved.
- Freeze sirloin 30 minutes to firm meat. Remove from freezer and cut diagonally into thin strips. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Place La Choy® Rice Noodles in a large bowl and soak in hot water until translucent, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Combine La Choy® Soy Sauce, cumin, hot chili sauce and red pepper flakes in bowl. Set aside.
- Heat 3 tsp. Wesson® Canola Fry Oil in large wok or skillet. Add ginger and garlic, stir-fry 2 minutes stirring constantly. Add La Choy® Stir-Fry Vegetables and sauté 5-7 minutes, adding additional oil if needed. Remove from skillet onto side dish.
- Heat 3 tsp. oil over high heat in the skillet, add the beef and stir-fry until it just begins to brown, about 1 minute. Add soy sauce mixture to skillet, stir to coat beef. Add stock and cook until just comes to a boil. Stir in vegetables and toss to coat. Add chopped fresh cilantro.
- To serve, place 1/2 cup noodles in bowl and top with beef and vegetables. Serve immediately.